Last modified: August 16, 2016
Nudnik Inc. (“Nudnik” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website at nudniktoronto.com (the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Site and in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
The only personally identifiable information that we collect from you is information that you provide to us when you use this Site and place any orders for our products, such as your name, postal shipping address, postal billing address, email address, telephone number and payment information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including (i) details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and (ii) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies that we may use for automatic data collection include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site.
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Nudnik, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an e-mail] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Site and its contents to you
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
· To obtain information about billing and collection
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and customers, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nudnik’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Nudnik about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nudnik, our customers or others.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.